EQUILIBRIUM DANCE & PERCUSSION DUO
Nancy & Michael Udow
- 3+ hours of performance footage
- Interviews of the performers giving background information on their compositions, performing and touring experiences
- Director’s track (optional) which gives detailed commentary on structural forms and the initial impetus of their creative work
“Dynamic Music and Dance Duo — a rare collaboration. This highly sophisticated form of dance and music was a rare treat for Wesleyan.” – Anne Lemos, Wesleyan Argus, October 10, 1978
“The Udows are relaxed, skillful performers…They are exciting to watch, both in their dynamism and maturity.” – Claire Hayes, New Dance England, Number 11, Summer 1979
“…the Udows’ means and their ends, like their individual abilities as performers, are indeed in a state of perfect equilibrium.” – James Wierzbicki, St. Louis Globe–Democrat Nov. 11, 1981
Included on this DVD:
- Stepping on Stars
- Over the Moon
- Oh My Ears & Whiskers!
- Matter of Time
- Cycle, Retrace, Progress, Be Still
- Traveling Music by Michael Kowalski
- “Tour Stories” with a Slideshow of selected Programs, Brochures, Posters and Reviews.